Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy 1 Month Birthday S & S!!

Everyone always says that time flies, and boy, are they right?! The follow-up nurse came by on Tues. & checked them over & said they're doing really well. Sara, aka Piglet, is now 7 lbs. 1 oz. Siena, the Peanut, is trying her best to catch her younger sister & is 6 lbs. 8 oz!!! She's been through so much in only 1 month of life & it's obvious she's a little fighter. I'm so proud of her. They've really only been able to fit into little sleepers so I'm soooo excited to start dressing them in all their adorable clothes. :)
Daddy hanging out with his girls

I actually get 2 fun nights out this week! We had Wine Club on Tues. (For those that don't know what it is: my girlfriends & I meet once a month & have dinner, chat & each bring a bottle of that month's theme.) There were 5 of us this month & it was so nice to sit outside, have "girl talk" & relax. Then on Fri., there's about 15 of us that are going to get dinner & Cosmos, then go watch "Sex and the City". I'm sooooo excited. Mom offered for her & Dad to watch Sara so Jeff could have an easy time with Siena & I think I may just spend the night @ Double S's & really whoop it up! :) I only pray Sara is good for them or they may never offer again! lol

Mom & I are going to attempt to get the girls pictures taken today. It'll be the their 1st adventure out of the house other than going to the Dr. Wish us luck!! haha

3 comments:

Mom said...

I can't wait to hear your take on the girls' "photo-shoot". Loved the pic of Jeff &his girls.

Kyrstyn said...

You survived the first month with twins!!! I can't wait to see the girls pictures, and your mom's comment has me particularly curious now! I hope you had a great time tonight out with the girls, I am so jealous!!

Just the Sous Chef said...

Darling pic of Daddy and his girls! Hope you enjoyed your "me" time and had a relaxing time! xxoo