Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm soooo behind on my Blog! (And everything else!)

Okay, what can I write real quick to sum up the past week before the "little beasts" wake up again? (Term borrowed from fellow twin Mom. haha) My Mom & our adventure to get professional pics done was quite the experience, although her version of our day is a little different than mine. lol I had high hopes that we would get the perfect pics. So sue me- 3 years of Photo Class & endless years of loving taking pictures, I was unrealistic. Mom says I expected my 4 week olds to smile & pose. LOL Not quite- I just hoped they would either both be asleep or both awake. Yah right. Surprisingly, Sara the Siren (one of her many nicknames- this one due to her very loud siren-like cries), was such a good girl. Siena slept through the 1st half & after being tossed around into different poses, she woke up & cried endlessly thru the last half. I'm not thrilled with any of the shots of them together but I think the solo ones are adorable. What do you think?? Here are my fav's.



Sara

Siena

My Girls Night/Sex & the City last Fri. was so fun. I've never seen so many women in my life. I loved seeing all these women come together to support women. And the movie was fabulous- I laughed a ton & cried just as much. (I don't think it was just my hormones cuz everyone else said they cried too.) I am sooooo lucky to be blessed with so many amazing women as friends. XOXO

Unfortunately, Siena had another episode Saturday night. We hadn't seen one like this since she's been home & it really scared us. All her other spells were during feedings & were just low heartrates. (We think she just takes in so much that she forgets to breathe for a second.) This time it wasn't anywhere near a feeding, the alarm rang & Jeff could clearly see she wasn't breathing. A pat on the back was all she needed but we thought she had outgrown this. :( We were hoping to get rid of her monitor when she goes to see the CHOC Dr's in 2 weeks but now are worried. We'll see what the Dr's say at her CHOC visit in 2 weeks......

1 comment:

Mom said...

I LOVE the pix that you chose to be on your blog. They are so beautiful!