Monday, May 5, 2008

Siena got moved to a Big Girl Bed!!




(Since I haven't been able to post since they were born, I'm gonna go backwards & act like I did a little @ a time.) Went and saw Siena this am & she was moved into a Big Girl Bed! Thank God- I hated seeing her in that isolette & only being able to put my hands in through those openings- too sad. Daddy fed her (she loves her hands up by her face!) & she's continuing to eat great. We know the more she eats, the stronger she gets. Spoke to the Dr. & he said she had thrown up a few times last night so he put her on meds for reflux. He also said until she doesn't have any more heart-rate episodes for 3-5 days, we won't even discuss when she'll come home. Fine with us- we want her there until she's as healthy as can be. She also got visits from Grandma & Grandpa and a volunteer that is part of the hospital's Cuddle Program- so sweet. We also got to see her again this evening. Thank God for the help of my family to be able to watch Sara so we can go see her.

Auntie SS came by for a visit & brought us a few meals & adorable dresses 4 the girls! We're all so spoiled & well loved.

Her sister Sara is being an angel- just eating, sleeping & looking around quietly. After a tough 1st night home, she slept great last night!! :) Daddy took over & I stayed downstairs so I could get some much needed rest. I've been doing far too much for someone that had major surgery less than a week ago. (Is anyone surprised?!) To see my hubby with our daughters is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

No comments: