Saturday, May 17, 2008

Who Would Have Thought a Trip to Babies R Us & Target Would be Rejuvinating?!

Not me, but it was!! I blared my work-out CD (that I obviously haven't heard in 4-ever!), sang along & just felt plain normal again. Unfortunately, when I called Jeff @ home to see how he was doing, he had 2 crying babies, both of them hungry & Sara inconsolable. We spoke to her Pedi yesterday & she also thinks she has Reflux so we started her on meds tonight & are gonna see how it goes over the next 2 weeks. I suppose if it's going to make her feel better (and help us sleep more), the meds are fine.

Can I just tell you all how wonderful it was to have 2 glasses of wine last night? I'm officially done pumping (yeah!) and Jeff & I opened a bottle of Pinot he had bought me in Oregon & it was fabulous!!!! :)

Jeff's Dad came down today for a quick visit. He drove almost 3 hrs. just to see the girls together. When he met them the 1st time, Siena was in the NICU, so he just had to get a picture holding the 2 of them. If only Sallie could have been here too. :(

Siena apparently having a good dream tonight. LOL

3 comments:

Kyrstyn said...

I LOVE the new blog layout! I hope the reflux meds work for you, they were a miracle to us!! The girls get cuter and cuter everyday!

Just the Sous Chef said...

Love the new look! :) So sweet of Grandpa AG to drive up to see his girls! I am glad you got a little time to yourself even if it only meant loud music in the car. LOL!
xxoo

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! Enjoy all moments to yourself! Your blog is quite impressive and I adore all your pics of your precious little girls... see you Tues! xoxo M&Boys