Monday, May 26, 2008

God Bless Our Troops!

I think a lot of people just think of Memorial Day as a 3-Day Weekend & don't think about what it really means. I'm so grateful for the men & women who serve our country in order for us to have all the freedoms that we have. THANK YOU!!
Update on Siena & her breathing issues: her alarm has only been going off every few days or so. (Thank God!) We've taken notice that it seems to only be around the time that we're feeding her. You can see that she's perfectly still & not breathing & the alarm's about to go off so we just pat her on the back & she starts again. Her appt. with the CHOC NICU Dr. is in 3 weeks so I'm very interested in what he sees on the computer chip & what he has to say. I'm praying that we can take her off the monitor @ that time. Although it's not as big of a deal as I had thought, it is kind of a pain. You can't just pick her up & carry her into another room (or even more than about 8 feet away) without having to unplug & carry the monitor with you as well.

My dear friend TK & Little Miss E came over for a visit on Sunday. She's 3 mos old & we just had to put her next to her new friends to see how much bigger she was. (S & S will be 4 weeks on Tues.) She's absolutely adorable & I was so sad I had a cold & couldn't hold & kiss her. It'll be so fun to watch these girls interact. (And I can't imagine their conversations to be any less funny than their Mommy's have been over the years! haha)


2 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

Oh my! My little Miss E looks like a giant, LOL!!! We had so much fun! Soooo happy the girls are doing well. See you tomorrow. xxoo

Mom said...

Thanks for your comments about our troops! You're so right! We have MUCH to be grateful for! xoxo