Friday, May 9, 2008

Monday's the Big Day!!


"Today my nurse dressed me up in a cute hat."

Our little fighter is comin home!! We get trained on her monitor on Monday and should be comin home in the afternoon. I'm starting to be more excited than nervous and just can't wait for our new family to all be together @ home. The girls haven't seen eachother since they were 2 days old so it'll be nice to see them together again. :)

The girls both got a visit from Auntie ST today also. She drove me to the hospital and got to spend a little time with both of them.

I'm also happy to announce the winner of the pool is..... My very special Adopted-Godmother HS!!! I'm so happy she won (and so is she!!). :) Yeah!!

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These little angels have completed our family! When Siena gets home, it will be the best. I can't wait for that, and to see those 2 dolls together. I love them.