Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day to all The Mommies!!!

I can't believe I'm finally included in this special group. And how lucky am I that I've had such an incredbile role model to emulate. Although the 3 generations of women couldn't be all together today, knowing we will be as of tomorrow makes this 1st Mothers Day incredibly special. Jeff & I had a nice dinner @ home together last night (and Sara cooperated by sleeping!), and we got to go to lunch today while G-ma watched her. He bought me beautiful roses, is sending me shopping & with everything we've gone thru together, we're closer than ever. :)

The NICU nurses made me this special sign & also gave me a rose- so sweet. Grandma & I played with Siena's faux-hawk. (She's got Grandpa's receding hairline! lol) I'm soooo excited for my sweet girl to come home tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, I'll see you all soon. Love, T-Shea

Mom said...

What a very special Mother's Day!So glad that Kristin is included in this day also. It's the BEST!

Just the Sous Chef said...

LOL! She does have Grandpa RG's hair line! She is so beautiful!

Happy Mother's Day! Your hubby is so sweet, glad he made it special for you! xxoo