Tuesday, June 10, 2008

How Can the Scale Say One Thing & My Body Say Another?!

I got a great treat today. Compliments of the Best Mom Ever.... I went & got a Mani/Pedi!!! It was soooo nice. I got a 15 minute shoulder/neck massage too that was fabulous & well needed. Then, I had my final appt. with my OB. Even tho she was an hour late, it was so nice to sit in quiet & read a magazine. I soooo miss reading my magazines- something I haven't done in how long? I'd say 6 weeks! lol So, besides the fact that I've healed really well & am cleared for working out, etc.... I'm back to the weight I started at!! Yeah!! I love what the scale says, but my body definitely says something different. Let's just see if I can find any time to start working it out......

What else did we do this week? Mom & I took the girls for their 1st trip to the mall & they were so good. Of course- they're future shoppers! :) The only other things on my mind are my thyroid procedure in 2 weeks and starting tomorrow, my Low-Iodine-Diet-From-Hell AND Jeff's contract job coming to an end. He's got lots of recruiters looking for him & his resume out at a few places so hopefully some smart company will hire my super intelligent, talented, hard working hubby. Everyone keep us in your prayers if you would. In the meantime, I'm gonna enjoy having Daddy around to help with the girls. (And Grandma can get a break too, even tho she loves seeing them & helping.)

Here's some cute pics for y'all to check out:

Need I say more?!
Siena- My Peanut's not such a peanut anymore!

Sara the Siren smiling- in her sleep, of course. We're praying she'll do it sometime while awake. lol


The girls saying to me "STOP TAKING OUR PICTURE!!"

2 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

I am sorry to hear about your thyroid treatment and diet, UGH! And many prayers for your smart husband to find a new job soon! LOVE the cute pics of the girls. And yes, pregnancy changes the shape of your body ... drastically after having multiple pregnancies, LOL!!! But so worth it. :) Happy Friday, sounds like you had a nice day! xxoo

Mom said...

I think Siena's first sentence will be "Stop taking my picture!" I'm prejudice of course, but those are just the cutest girls. :)