Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy 2 Month Birthday S & S!!

So, last week Erin & I had a great time in San Diego. We shopped, had Mai Tai's @ a Tiki Bar, then to the top of the Marriott where you could watch the Padre game going on. It was torture not being able to eat. We even went to my favorite restaurant 'Confidential' & I watched Erin eat my favorite 'Deconstructed Pizza'. YUM!! But we had a great time, as always!! And it was nice to be distracted......


Sara had a fun slumber party @ Grandma & Grandpa's. My Dad found the two napping together & actually thought to take pictures. Too sweet.


Being near the girls but not being able to hold them was so hard, but I ate them up when I got home from my Body Scan Friday morn. And then I went & really ate!! My Mom & Dad watched the girls so Jeff & I could go to lunch. We went to 'The Hat' for yummy pastrami & onion rings. My tummy wasn't too happy after, but it was worth it. That night my family came over for margies, Mexican food & poker. The girls were so good- it's so nice to know we can still have our fun nights even dealing with Twinfants!!

The girls went to their 1st party this weekend!! Janet's daughter Chantelle graduated from UCSB and she threw a big party for her. I'm so proud of Channy- she's smart, self confident, totally laid-back, fun & a free sprit. We felt privileged being invited to this family only event. I'll post more pics as soon as I get them, but here's a couple. The girls looked adorable in their fancy dresses (if I do say so myself). Nice to see them in something other than a onesie!!
In Auntie Janet's arms. The both LOVE her! She's very calming to them.

Wednesday is a big day: my test results, S&S's 2 month Dr. appt & shots and the most exciting??? Siena's (hopefully) final Dr. appt with CHOC. I can't wait to hear them tell us no more monitor.........

3 comments:

Mom said...

The girls' party dresses are adorable!

Just the Sous Chef said...

What beautiful party dresses!!! Glad you all had a great time and I adore that sweet pic of Sara and her Grandma napping! :)

Anonymous said...

Ty used to sleep in that same positon with his hand on his head... soo cute. SO glad you got a little girl time away and so glad all this is behind you now! xoxo M