Sunday, June 22, 2008

3-4 Hours of Straight Sleep???? Yeah!

The girls are sleeping great at night. (Knock on wood.) We feed them every 3 hrs during the day & now at night we're trying to push it to 4hrs. for one feeding & 5 hrs. the other. So far, it's worked pretty good & we're all getting some good sleep!! We can't wait til they sleep through the night tho!!! :)

Sara finding a new way to sleep in her Boppy- horizonal! (And using her bunny as a footrest.)

Siena sleeping through her tummy time. (She's suppose to be exercising her neck & arms.)

Only 4 More Days on the Hellish Diet!! Okay, it could be a lot worse, but the no dairy hurts. What am I most craving?? My weekly Starbucks Caramel Macchiato & my almost daily bowls of cereal. And, of course, cheese. I've been OD'ing on (and getting quite sick of) my home-made granola. I've also had lots of rice cakes w/ peanut butter & jelly or honey, nuts, fruits & veges and some chicken & beef. I'm already dreaming about what all I'm gonna eat starting Friday am!! lol So, lots of Dr. appts. this week- tomorrow & Tues. I go in for injections, Wed. I get the radioactive iodine pill & Fri. is my body scan. So, hopefully this will all be worth it & I'll find out I'm still cancer-free. :) So, anybody reading...... please pray for me!!

Oh! Jeff got another Contract Job for 6 weeks, with the option to leave if he finds something permanent in the meantime. So that's a huge relief. He goes back July 1st, so it's nice that he's able to be around & help during this tough week. I'm so lucky to have him- in so many ways.

3 comments:

Kyrstyn said...

I'm definitely praying for you! Yay for only 4 more days of crappy diet! I love the tummy time picture, my girls wouldn't do tummy time EVER until they could roll over themselves. The girls are adorable! Great Job Mommy!!

Anonymous said...

You will be in our prayers...
xo Michelle & boys

Just the Sous Chef said...

The pic of Sara is so funny, CUTE! And love the picture of Siena already sleeping on the job. LOL!!! You are in my prayers! xxoo