Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy (Almost) Father's Day!!!

Since my Dad's gonna be out of town next weekend, we celebrated today. And since I went on bedrest in Jan., I don't think we've had one of our real family get togethers since X-Mas. It was SUCH a nice day celebrating the Dad's. Siena got to go to Grandma & Grandpa's for the 1st time too!! The boys were lovin on the girls & we even caught Jake reading a book to them & showing them the pictures- so sweet. Josh asked if he could touch the girls with more than 2 fingers & when Grandma said yes, he touch them with 3. It was so funny. And get this: the other day Jake was at Target w/ his Mom & saw a couple pairs of baby girl shoes & asked if he could get them for the girls. They're adorable, aren't they? I'm beyond blessed to be a part of this family.


The more Siena gains, the more she's looking like her chubby-cheeked sister!

3 Generations of Women. I wish Grandma could be in this pic with us!


4 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

So cute, and so fun! Looks like a fun day and love then in their cute little outfits. And WOW, she does look so much more like Sara now - I thought it was Sara at first! xxoo

Mom said...

I LOVED all those pictures. Truly a great day!....and those shoes......

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much they do look alike now! Since I haven't seen you, I finally logged in to read up on the girls. I hope to see them and you soon.
PS Love the shoes and how sweet!

Anonymous said...

So great to see the family together! The girls are just darling and I totally see "Goodman" in them now too!
Love to all and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to Jeff ! xoxo Michelle & Boys