Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our 1st Slumber Party was a Success!!

We had such a great time up @ Janet's. Wine, cheese & crackers, salami, good friends.... and good babies!!! They really were on their best behavior. Karissa was such a natural & jumped right in & helped. She said she can't wait to be a Mom, but considering she's only 16, we're happy she will wait! lol It's funny- Janet & I have been friends since Karissa was in her belly! It's crazy to both of us that we're such close friends & I just had my girls & she has one 16 & the other graduating from college!! If my girls turn out anything like hers, I'm doing a good job. :)


And Jeff had a great night to himself! He went to Javiers with his buddy Scott for dinner & a few beers. He then slept about 8 solid hours- something we haven't done in a while! lol He admitted although he had a nice night, he "missed all his girls." :)

No comments: