Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's Been Great Having So Many Visitors!

Some people say it's "too much" with all the people that come over to meet the new arrival/s. But I love it! For one, it's so nice to see friends. Two, it's another set of hands!! haha

My new friend Kyrstyn (who I met online on a Twin site) came up to visit with her 8 month olds, Kylee & Kaylyn. They are precious!!! They've had a rough road (born @ 28 weeks) and it's sooo good to see how well they're doing. Kyrstyn keeps reminding me that "it DOES get easier". Once again, I marvel at how great of a Mom she is & how much I admire all that she does (her hubby is a Paramedic & gone A LOT!). We're both so mad we didn't get a picture of the 4 twins!! Here's her cuties:

I've even ventured out on my own w/the girls a few times & boy, is it a challenge, but it was worth it. We had b-fast with Erin & her pups and another day met TK & her adorable E&L. We walked around the Spectrum, got coffee, went to the pet store, etc... It was soooo nice to get outside & the girls behaved really well both times. :)





Tomorrow night we're having a BIG adventure! Janet, one of my closest friends, came up with a crazy idea but I'm takin her up on it! She came over the other day for a visit & offered for me to bring the girls up to her house & we could have a Girls Night. Jeff was there & his eyes lit up like a X-Mas tree! A night to himself?? Needless to say, he highly encourage me to go. ;) Janet's 16 yr. old daughter Karissa, who I'm really close to, will be there also & is so excited to finally meet S&S. Janet & I have been saving a special bottle of wine for about a year & are excited to share it. I have to admit I'm a little worried as to how it's gonna go cuz the girls have both been pretty fussy the past week. A delayed finished blog below.....

2 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

We had so much fun with you girls and can't wait for more fun times together! Good luck on your adventure tonight, looking forward to hearing all about it. xxoo

Kyrstyn said...

I am so bummed we didn't get a picture of the 4 of them!! It was so good to see you and meet your little angels. And yes, it DOES get easier, I promise. You are doing a great job! I cant wait to hear how the sleep over went!