Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Guess Trees Aren't the Best Shade??

We went to the lake today for our 1st family picnic & we burnt our babies!!! lol Apparently, the sunlight came through the trees & they now have very rosy cheeks! (Kinda cute. Please don't report us to Child Protective Services.) It was a gorgeous day & we had the most relaxing time. We were there for about 3 hrs. & they didn't cry once! (Maybe they like the fresh air & something to look at other than their boring living room??) It's funny having twins- I had heard from other twin Mom's that they're spectacles & it's so true. At least 10 different people stopped to say "How cute!" or "How old are they?", etc... Jeff starts his new job on Tues. so we may have another picnic before then. (But this time, REAL food!!!)


Siena
Sara

Sara, kickin it with Daddy's hat.

Our Pink Cheeked Girls

So, since I'm not allowed to hold the girls for 48 hrs., :( I'm gonna go have some Girls Fun! (I'm gonna miss them like crazy!) My friend Erin & I are going to stay in San Diego's Gaslamp District for the night. It'll be really hard to not be able to eat anything other than what I bring in my purse, but this suck-y diet doesn't say anything about Mojitos!!! :)

So, it's kinda scary knowing I'm going to the Nuclear Medicine Lab tomorrow morning for my pill. I realized I've been concentrating more on the diet cuz I'm scared of the reality of it all. I just can't have cancer again. I just can't......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have fun! Those rosey are too cute.. and don't worry.. we won't turn you in!! :)

Just the Sous Chef said...

Looks like a fun family day at the lake! Glad you are getting to enjoy your husband until he is back at work again. Hope you had fun in SD and thanks again for coming to lunch. xxoo

Anonymous said...

Here's praying the tests come back clean ...& ENJOY your binge on Friday! Great seeing you on Wed. What a fab friend to come to lunch when you can't even eat!! Thanks so much

Anonymous said...

Hi.. that last anonymous comment was from me... love the lake pics.. enjoy this wonderful summer days..lots of prayers for great results on Wed.
Love, The Wood's

Anonymous said...

oopps...I meant the First anonymous...
xoxox M & Boys