Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy 9 Month Birthday Big Girls!!!

They really are getting so big. I know I say that all the time but I'm amazed by it every day. Jeff & I will be giving them their 6am feeding with them propped on our legs & remembering when then went from our knees to our hips. Now, they're heads are at our knees & their legs are touching out shoulders!! They're crawling, standing up & holding on, blabbering, smiling at eachother, starting to eat big people food, giving me ATTITUDES, stealing eachother's toys and so many smiles & giggles. My favorite time of the day is when I walk into their room & they're both smiling from ear to ear. Sara is typically standing & practically jumping up & down. Ahhh, it makes my heart melt just thinking about it.

They hadn't been to the Dr. since their 6 month appt so we couldn't wait to see how much they weighed & their length's. (Info to follow.) They were tested for anemia & results came in a little low so they had to go today to get a full blood panel. Let me tell you how hard this was for my Mom & I. I had to hold them tight & have their arms held down, which was heartbreaking. Especially when they kept having to re-adjust the needle on Sara. :-0 It actually went a little better than we had anticipated so that was good. I'm not too worried about the results. They get SOOO much iron in their formula, rice cereal, etc... But, just in case, say a prayer for them to ensure they're okay. Xoxo

Sara- 18 lbs 2 oz.- 40th%

Height- 28"- 65th%

Siena- 19 lbs. 2 oz.- 55th%

Height- 27.5"- 45th%
This is the pic I entered in Regis & Kelly's 'Beautiful Baby' contest. Think it's good enough to win their $125,000 college tuition???? Of course I'm biased, but i think so!

My favorite picture of the month. You'd think Sara didn't like the beets but she did!
(Kinda fits their personalities too- Smiley Siena & Serious Sara. hee hee)

The girls 1st time in a double swing. They LOVED it. (Notice their sweet friend EK behind them.)



1 comment:

Diana said...

I love the picture with the beets. It's hilarious!