Saturday, January 17, 2009

What I Love About My Hubby After 5 Years of Marriage

  • How he took care of me, loved me & helped me fight cancer, fertility issues, 14 weeks of bedrest & post c-section surgery


  • I still get flowers for no reason


  • His love for cookies- it's really funny


  • Our mutual love for wine (AND food!!)


  • How much fun we have on vacation together (and that he throws his frugalness out the window & just wants to have a great time!)


  • His graying hair than he teases is being caused by me! (And now the other 2 women in the house. lol)


  • What an INCREDIBLE father he is. He stepped in from moment one & will do anything.


  • How freely gives me my alone time or time with w/ my girlfriends.


  • How hard he works so I can be a Stay-At-Home-Mom


  • His beautiful blue eyes


  • How much he loves his daughters


  • How together we made it through the 1st few months of taking care of twinfants!


  • His daily phone call to check in & make sure S&S aren't ganging up on me too bad

There's so many more but I'll leave it at that. I'm blessed for so many reasons but one of the biggest is that this wonderful man chose ME to spend his life with. Happy 5 Year Anniversary, Baby!

Video of Daddy making Sara giggle

Daddy & his Girls

2 comments:

Mom said...

This may be on my tope 5 posts of yours, Kristin. Every man loves to hear those things expressed. You definitely have a "KEEPER".

Anonymous said...

So special K.. and so happy for you! So fun... we are watching these videos of Jeff and the girls.. and Travy said..."Why is Daddy tickling Kristin's girls"?.. He thought Jeff. was Joe! HA.. thought I would share.. love you much.. ! xsoxo M