Thursday, January 8, 2009

Golden Gate, Here We Come!!!!

We're so excited cuz it's our 5 year anniversary on Saturday & we're going to San Francisco!! It's such a special place for us since we fell in love there & we've missed it so much, as we haven't been in 3 years. We're even driving out to Napa on Saturday!! It's suppose to be sunny & 65 degrees- what could be better than that?! Mom & Dad are sweet enough to watch the girls for the weekend. What would we do without them? (I guess nothing!!! haha)

So, I finally got another video of Siena crawling (albeit short), but it's only fair she's on here too! She does the army-crawl version, but it still gets her everywhere she wants to go!

Okay, so I already have another funny video to share. I gave the girls chicken for the 1st time & it did not go over well. Lol Sara is my really good eater & so far has only not liked avocados (weird like her Daddy) but she seems to also HATE chicken. Don't think Siena is too fond of it either. It was from a jar so I'm hoping she'll change her mind & I won't have to start making that too!! (Although, I don't blame her. Ewww....) I'm having a hard time downloading this also, so I'll attach a link instead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8VLw2VJnCE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just precious.. I love reading your creative blog and seeing the pics and video's of those little beautiful blessings...
May God give you even more blessing's in 09!
Love, Michelel & The Wood boys!