Wednesday, April 13, 2011

February-March

So I can catch up, I'm gonna post some pics & video from the past couple months.

Giving eachother kisses....

and big hugs....

Unca Scott & Jennifer took the girls on their 1st ferris wheel ride. (I was SO surprised they weren't too scared.) Here's Sara smiing big for her Unca (she LOVES him!!)


Siena loving her horsie on the merry-go-round

Painting for the 1st time. They LOVE it!!



Riding their tricycles. One of their favorite things to do. I was so proud to see how fast they learned how to ride.

Sara showing off for the camera

Siena being oh-so cute

2 comments:

De Graaf & Gravinnen said...

Ah, look at those feet up in the air while hugging each other, hahaha. Real ladies! :-)
Adorable pictures!! And I love the little movie of their tricycle adventure. Good job girls!
XO!

Mom said...

Those big smiles just melt your heart!