Friday, April 29, 2011

My Three-Ring Circus of Three Year Olds

It really is so surreal that the girls turned 3. I was recently talking with someone who is having trouble getting pregnant & I could still feel that old pain. No matter how many people told me it was gonna happen, I hard a really hard time believing it. Thank God for modern medicine & Dr. Anderson, I now have 2 happy, healthy, hyper 3 yr. olds. ;-)

I have to say... it's a tough job being a stay-at-home-Mom, but I am SO lucky I can & they really are such good girls. They're sweet, loving, silly, funny, happy.....whiney, ornery.....Ok Ok, I'll stick with the good stuff. ;-) They are cute as can be & I'm beyond blessed that I was chosen to be their Mom. Here's a few pics from their birthday.


A few of the kiddos playin at their party at the park.

Very grumpy birthday girls towards the end of their party.

Having so much fun opening their presents.

Plans changed & we ended up @ In & Out for dinner.

Little Miss Sweet Tooth loved it! (Not to mention MR.!)

Lucky them- their buddy Ty's b-day party was on their actual b-day @ a bounce-house. They had a BLAST! They loved how I decorated the car for them. (Good, cuz it wasn't washed for a month!)

One of the best things about having these two little cuties??? Sharing it all with their Daddy.

4 comments:

De Graaf & Gravinnen said...

Wow, Sara and Siena are three! Happy (belated) birthday sweeties!
How cute are those outfits!!!

Great pictures and I love the story you're telling with it! Ahhh, and that last statement is so cute! You almost got me in tears :-)

XOXO from across the water!

Mom said...

Saying from experience, I agree - it's VERY tough being a stay-at-home mom. Love all the pix of my cutie girls. The party at the park was perfect and very fun.

Jaime Domingues said...

I was just scrolling through random blogs and came across your site. I'm super glad i did because seeing your stories and what you have been able to achieve may not seem overly remarkable to many, maybe even you, but from anothers perspective it is inspirational. Studying a degree in Genetics and being involved in modern medicine i am especially glad to see the benefits you have experienced from it. I wish you and your beautiful family all the best for the future, never stop believing in who you are and never stop sharing that belief. You are a real-life inspiration to many, even those you may not know like me. May they grow up to achieve as much as you have had to fight for them.

With love
J

KGplus3 said...

Jaime, I don't know if you'll ever come back to this post, but I want you to know how VERY much your words mean to me. I get tears every time I read it. To come across someone's random blog & think that is one thing but to write it was so thoughtful. It's so nice to be reminded how many wonderful people there are out there in the world. Best wishes to you.