Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday

As usual, we had such a wonderful day. It always seems to be beautiful weather & my family has so much fun together. Boy, are we blessed.

Gettin ready to go hunt for eggs! (Josh thinkin he's got better luck w/ his mask! haha)

The obligatory family pic (Where everyone starts sweating that I'm gonna freak out if I don't get a perfect one.)

My Easter cuties

We love going for walks on holidays. This was our 2nd of the day.

Sara wasn't feeling very well all morning. This was just before she barfed ALL over me & her.

Fortunately, I got to borrow from my Dad's hip closet.

We also had our family celebration of the girls' 3rd birthdays. Here's a video of us singing 'Happy Birthday' to them. The end is so cute! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPDhuc4N_9U

1 comment:

Mom said...

Another wonderful, fun family get together (minus Sara barfing). We're blessed!.