Thursday, April 21, 2011

'Nastics'

The girls started gymnastics last month & are having soooo much fun! It's so surreal watching my babies....all of a sudden...little girls....do what I used to do when I was a kid. I'll never forget doing continuous cartwheels down the hallway. (Nor will my family.) Thought you'd enjoy looking at these.

By the way, whomever is out there still reading my blogs, THANK YOU!! It means a lot.

Here's a couple cute videos. (If I do say so myself.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQEiCvXguNU and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0bn-MDUCvk

3 comments:

De Graaf & Gravinnen said...

Wow, I'm impressed! That's so cool that they can exercise like that.

Haha, Siena building up the tension on her bike... will she make the turn in time????? Yes!!

Write to you soon!
XO

Mom said...

I loved watching the girls at the gym. They were so excited, that they didn't know where to go first. So cute! Loved the videos.

ali said...

Vuhelp are providing you better help in courses and also entertainment. Vuhelp develop assignment solutions, past papers, current papers

and final project solutions for the students. You can also find out some interesting news and hot current affairs


www.vuhelp.com