Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our Winter Wonderland

Finally..... Been a busy couple months (With 2 almost 3 year olds?? Nooo!). We had our 3rd Annual Family Vacation in beautiful Lake Arrowhead. After a bit or worrying about the weather, we had PERFECT weather. When we got there, not one snowflake... anywhere. When we left.... about 2 1/2 feet. We had the best time, as always.


The G's
Dad, Scott & I went for a walk & the blizzard began. It was soooo fun!



Snow Bunnies Siena & Sara


Jeff & I went on a gorgeous walk.


So much fun in the snow!


Snow Angel Siena



I could never fully express how much my family means to me.

2 comments:

De Graaf & Gravinnen said...

Ahhhw, what a lovely little snow princesses! So cute!
Family vacations are the best. The family pic is great!
XOXO!

Mom said...

We've started a great family tradition!