Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"More Vegetables, Please"

Words my husband will never say. haha We started the girls on REAL food last weekend. :-) Not surprisingly.... they gobble up every bit. We started them on squash, now yams & carrots are next. I'm praying these girls continue to be good eaters. It's a little difficult (and a bit annoying) to enjoy cooking but have a picky husband!!! (I love ya Baby, but it's true!) And what I'm most proud of? I'm making their baby food myself. I figure it's better for them, it's cheaper & it really doesn't take that much time. (Well, they're only eating ice cube sized amounts right now, so we'll see how long it lasts. haha) It takes me about 45 minutes to feed them by myself, which is a little frustrating but I'm having fun giving it to them. Here's the pics:

Sara

Siena

Jeff's Dad came down on Saturday. He hadn't seen them since they were 2 weeks old, so they've definitely changed! lol Him & Jeff went to breakfast (their fav- The Pancake House) and he also helped us with a few things around the house. He is soooo handy, it's impressive!

I love how their feet are touching. :-)

We also went to a really fun wedding on Sunday. It was one of Jeff's buddies from Lennar & we had a great time even though we only knew 4 people. And last but not least........ we have our room back!!!!! We finally moved the girls into their own room! We'd been so worried how it was gonna go. It was so easy to just lean over when they fussed that we wondered how many times we were gonna have to get up & go down the hall. I'm happy to announce that they've been great! We have a video monitor so we can check on them a bit but also we can turn down the volume!! :-) I love my girls.......

This is how they woke up their 2nd morning. Ahhhhh.

I love this one of Sara. Looks like she's hatching some evil plan. Lol

Siena takes some of the funniest pics. We call her "Eyeballs". (Amongst other nicknames!) Look how blonde her hair looks like it's coming in!! :-0

3 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

I love the pic of Alan with his girls and their feet touching, adorable! I am so happy the sleeping is going so well. YEAH to homemade veggies that your family will eat (no offense J, LOL). xxoo

Unknown said...

You guys have had a busy week!! Veggies, visitors, weddings and Getting your room back...I have to say the best out of all those was getting our room back...you don't realize how much you miss it! Love the pics of the girls, they are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always.. .love the girls expressions.. they will be BFF forever... Having a sister is a true gift! They will always have eachother... love you and the girls! xoxo M & boys