Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's The Little Things.......


Jeff getting me my Caramel Macchiatto on Saturday mornings


Seeing my girls adorable toothless grins

My nephew Jake's hilarious one-liners

A fabulous glass of wine (Ditto TK!!)

Going to lunch w/a friend

Being told I'm doing a great job as a Mom (especially BY my Mom)

The smiles my girls bring to strangers

My own pillow

Hearing an old favorite song

The smell of guavas on Maui

The full moon shining through our living room window

The proud look in my fathers eyes when he looks at me

A night without insomnia

How much my hubby loves cooookies!

That make me happy... (Thanks for the inspiration TK!)


4 comments:

Mom said...

When I read this blog, it made me think of my simple favorite things. I'm sure it will with everyone who reads it. Very special!

Just the Sous Chef said...

Awww, I am glad I inspired you (I will add that to my list of things that make me happy ;-) and I enjoyed your list. Life is good! xxoo

Kyrstyn said...

That is the sweetest thing...I might have to steal your idea :)

Anonymous said...

Love it.... here are a few of mine...
God's grace...
Seeing my husband smile as he plays with our boys...
The friendship between my Mom, sister and I...
A massage ...
Wine tasting in Napa...
The way my parents light up when they see their grandsons...
That Joe picked me to be his wife..
Every stage of Mommyhood ...
every stage of the Wood boys life..