Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rolling Rolling Rolling......

Sara is now officially rolling over. She did it for my Mom a couple weeks ago. But tonight? FIVE times right after eachother. Every time I turned my back to change Siena's diaper disaster, she had flipped over. Ever since she was 2 months, we've noticed how ridiculously strong she is. She also needs to be entertained A LOT! (My Mom is laughing right mow saying "Paybacks!!" lol) She's even held her bottle on her own a few times. Yes, it was purely accidental, but I'm her mother so I can think she's a genious. Now I just pray she'll start really holding her bottle- it'll make my life a lot easier. ;-)

Look Daddy, no hands!!

Siena is doing SOOO well. She's still seeing a Physical Therapist for her torticollis once a week & I do exercises with her 2-3x a day. Her PT says she looks better every week & you can tell. She's really holding her head up good now & isn't constantly turning to her left side. Pretty soon we'll only go every other week. And not to mention what a CHUNK she's become! lol We're so happy she's thriving so well. Here's my fav. pic of her & I recently.

This was the day after we went wine tasting in Santa Ynez. Need I say more?

We had a nice relaxing weekend. Actually watched a rented movie AND got to go the movies- 2 things we rarely get to do now. Jeff finally got to see 'The Dark Knight.' You have no idea how tortured he's been that he didn't get to go see it immediately!! ;-) Great action movie, but also made me sad. We lost an incredible actor in Heath Ledger & I feel so bad for his daughter. :(

The girls 4 month appt. is Tuesday & we're all DYING to know how much they weigh!! Keep you posted. Hope all is well with everyone!! XOXO

3 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

Such a sweet picture of you two napping together. What strong girls they both are! You better let me know what they are weighing ... I am guessing 15lbs. xxoo

Mom said...

T. is always so good about commenting! Sara, for sure is a little pistol! I will try very hard not to snicker at her antics! Siena's pic just doesn't do her beautiful face justice, but then I'm prejudiced! They are both so special! xo

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear how the Dr appt goes!! Yay for rolling and taking naps with the baby! I love that pic of you two!