Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I LOVE my new blog layout!!!


What do you all think???? ;-)

Not a ton to report. We had a very mellow weekend, which was so nice. Went to Ruby's for breakfast (of course on the patio, just in case somebody was loud!!) and the girls were great.

Shockingly, I do have a couple cute pics to post from the past couple weeks. ;-) We had a "playdate" with Mich, Tyler & Travis last Thurs. They love the girls. (They'll for sure be their "protectors" from boys when their older! lol)

Travis & Siena- So cute!

Tyler & the girls. Love that smile!

Met Kyrstyn, Keith, Kylee & Kaylyn @ the beach again. Our 1st pic with all 6 of us. (Notice S&S's lovely hairlines. lol)

Thanks to the above Naylors, the girls' have new Jumperoos AND exersaucers!!! :-) Sara's just starting to figure it out & I think is gonna LOVE it. Siena's still a bit wobbly & "little" for it. (So to speak. haha)


A side-by-side of how big Siena's getting! (Note the pink blanket filling half the swing!)

4 comments:

Kyrstyn said...

LOVE the new Blog and all the new pics!! I think one of the jumperoo's are set on Size 2, so you may want to check that, that may be why she doesn't fit so well.

Mom said...

I LOVE the new blog layout, AND the name. I especially loved looking at and comparing the pix of Siena. Hard to believe!

Anonymous said...

So fun.. love it..... adorable as always.. and the boys just love the girls! xoxo
Michelle & The Wood boys!

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT name!! Too funny..:) The colors look like you & match the twins' room too! But as always, the best part is the pics & funny side comments you make. Keep it up - it gives me some diversion reading when on some of these long conference calls I have.
Love - SDT