Sunday, August 17, 2008

We Are Family!!!

So, this weekend was my Family Reunion. I believe it was the 4th annual & it was the 1st one we were able to go to!! I haven't seen most of my extended family for about 10 years, since my Grandfather's funeral. FAR too long. All the kids played in the pool all day & the adults had a great time catching up. The girls were quite the center of attention.
One of the best parts was that my Grandma finally got to meet S&S. She's 89 years old & S&S are her 19th & 20th great-grandchildren!! For months, she's been showing off their pictures to anyone who will look so she was beyond excited to meet them. Since my cousins passing a few weeks ago, it was nice that the girls could bring smiles to so many. Here are some pics from the weekend:

4 Generations of Women (The best pic we could get- there was always one not cooperating! lol)

Lots of cousins, my Great Uncle Hermie, Dad, etc...

Jake & Josh playing in the pool.

My Great Aunt Lois & Uncle Hermie- we celebrated his 87th b-day & their 65th Anniv.

I caught them "talking". So sweet.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So special.. love the generation pic.. a keeper ! Family is the best gift ever... so glad you had a wonderful time!
xo M & boys

Mom said...

What a GREAT & fun day!  I'm still reliving the whole thing.  I LOVE the pic of Jeff & Siena. 

Just the Sous Chef said...

SO CUTE, looks like everyone had a great time! I just ADORE that pic of the two of them "talking", they look so much alike there too! xxoo