Monday, August 18, 2008

3 Month Pics (Just in Time for Them to be 4 Months!)

I finally got their pics back & I love them!!!


Sara

Siena

TK challenged her fellow bloggers to share our Family Favorites. Don't know if ours will change weekly but I'll put them as often as I think about it.

Mine- My new digital scrapbook program. I LOVE it! It combines my love for photography, playing on the computer & crafts.

Jeff's- Probably the girls' bouncy seats. Since they both love them (especially Sara) it gives him a bit of time to relax after work.

The Girls- Again- the bouncy seats. They both have figured out how to play with the hanging bird & monkey & Sara loves to put her feet straight up as shown below. It's really cute.

3 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

Oh MY, so cute with her feet up. And I love the pix, and thanks so much for my very own copies too!!! Also, thanks for stepping up to the challenge, I think I was overly confident with the once a week, think I will be more like once a month too. LOL! xxoo

Kyrstyn said...

I LOVE the pics!! They are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love em all! xoxo M