Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me!

I still can't believe I turned 38 last Thursday. And the fact that my 20 Year Reunion is in less than 2 weeks? Boy, do I feel old! haha It was such a great birthday weekend. On Thurs., my Mom watched the girls so I could go to lunch & a movie with my Dad. We went to Thai food & then saw "Mamma Mia". Then, Jeff took me to The Melting Pot for dinner. It was soooo good!

Saturday was our annual Day @ the Races in Del Mar. Think it was the 8th Annual! Wow! Unfortunately, I planned it kinda late this year so not a lot of people could make it, but we still had such a great time. Since my parents always go, I just couldn't let them miss it cuz they had to watch the girls, so our Night Nanny Joan came to the rescue. She hadn't seen them in over a month & couldn't believe how big they'd gotten. Besides my parents, no one else has really watched them for a long period of time. It's a lot of work taking care of 2 babies, so it's A LOT to ask of people besides family. We love that she's also a nurse & it's obvious she cares a lot about them.

On Sunday, we celebrated mine & my bro's b-days @ our parents. His is the day after mine! :) Happy Birthday Scott!! Here's a pic we finally got off the 4 grandkids. (Good luck getting 4 kids to all look @ the same camera & get the perfect pic!)

On a side Olympic note..... GO USA!!!! :-)

1 comment:

Just the Sous Chef said...

So cute of the 4 of them, definitely one for the Grandparents!!! I am glad you had a nice birthday ... and still another celebration next week with all of us! Yeah! xxoo