Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Will April 25th be the Big Day??

Had a great appt. this am. My cervix is still closed so they're stayin put for now. Of course, things can changed quickly but my OB scheduled my C-Section for the 25th! Oh my gosh- that's 16 days from now! :0 Glad their little lungs can continue to get stronger and I have a little more time to fatten them up. The one & only time in my life I'm TOLD to gain weight, so I've been having fun! haha I'm hoping to get them around 5 1/2 lbs. ea.

I'm really concentrating on enjoying these last weeks of being pregnant since I'll never experience this again. They're both super active so it's amazing to feel them move around- I think the BEST part about being pregnant (besides now eating whatever I want. hee hee). Recently, I've been feeling what seems like a foot and hand moving around, which is soooo cool imagining them inside. And Baby B's been getting the hiccups the past couple weeks (probably going right along with the heartburn I'm getting! lol) More later.....

4 comments:

Kyrstyn said...

Im glad you had such a great appointment!! You are almost there! I can't wait to meet them!

Anonymous said...

Kristin, I'm so glad to hear things are going well!! Just keep taking it easy & eating LOTS of YUMMY stuff! {I'm jealous, of course!} LOL! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

The best news yet!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you want to enjoy therest of your pregnancy. You'll look back on it with awe!They're going to be adorable, I know! xo Mom

Just the Sous Chef said...

YEAH!!! We are soooooooooo excited to meet the twins!!! Glad they are doing so well but sorry to hear about the heartburn ... but if the old wives tale holds true, they should be born with a head full of hair ... which means lots of pretty pink bows! LOL!!!! So happy we got to see you yesterday and DS was still talking about your belly after you left! :) xxoo