Monday, April 7, 2008

The countdown is on...

Sometime in the next 3 weeks, we'll finally get to meet our little Twinkies!! :) We made it to our biggest goal, 34 weeks. I'm so proud of my girls- we already make a good team. I really can't believe it- it felt like this day would never come, but here we are! As of today, I now only have to take my meds on an as-needed basis (5+ contractions in an hr.) and I'm pretty much off bed-rest too! As always, I just need to take it easy & listen to my body. So, I'm now gonna really try to enjoy these last days of sleeping in & quiet around here. lol

Also, our dear friends KT & Jeff got married in Maui on Sat! We're so happy for them and can't wait to hear all about it & see pics. Congrats you two & have a Lava Flow for me!!

And to all my Aries birthday girls..... Happy Birthday to KC, JH & EG!! Hope you all had great days!! Love you!!

No comments: