Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back on bedrest already?? Ugh.

Well, at least I got 9 days of partial freedom! ;) At my last OB appt., the Dr. saw that I've started to efface (the very beginnings of labor). She wants to make sure I get to at least 34 weeks (Mon.) so back to the Lazy Boy! Anything can happen- I could stay this way for weeks or I could go into labor at any moment. If I were to go into labor now, she would try to stop it so she could give us steroids to help hurry & strengthen their lungs. After next week, she feels everything will be fine & she'll just let me have them. So, keep us in your thoughts & pray we make it through the weekend. The last thing I want is more meds and I'd hate for them to have to be in the NICU. So, I'm prayin the little Twinkies stay put for another 2 weeks! :)

2 comments:

Kyrstyn said...

You are doing such a great job, and I have no doubts that you are going to be able to hold those precious girls in as long as needed! Im so sorry its back to the lazy boy, but enjoy the piece and quiet while you can.

Mom said...

I hope I get to meet these little miracles in 2 more weeks!!!!!!!