Monday, April 28, 2008

I cannot believe we get to meet our girls tomorrow!!


It's beyond surreal. 2 1/2 years of trying conceive, cancer, InVitro and 3 1/2 months of bedrest & it's tomorrow???? Wow. I feel so blessed despite the tough times. I have the most incredible support system of family and friends & don't know how we could have gotten through all this without you. I have to give a special thanks to my Mom who has done soooo much for me/us- support, love, lunch/movies, bringing dinner, laundry- the list is endless. And my hubby?? I can't even put into words how grateful I am for his love and support. This has only strengthened our already strong marriage & I cannot wait to see him as a Daddy!

Here's the latest pic my Mom took of my belly. I was 36 weeks & 3 days- 5 days ago. I still cannot believe we made it full-term. :) Good job my little Twincesses!!

Pics of the girls to follow later this week.......



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, what a DOUBLE blessing!! So happy for you both! I will be thinking about you all tomorrow. Make sure Jeff is quick with the e-mail news/pics! L- Sharla

Just the Sous Chef said...

LOVE your last belly shot before your twincesses arrived. I am so happy they are here and they are SOOOOOOO beautiful, congrats!