Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blasts From the Past

The girls & I have had so much fun this week. They LOVE when I make them my version of the old 80's Orange Julius. Since they only drink milk & water, it's such a special treat for them to have juice. You should see them suck this stuff down- it's hilarious. I also made home-made Play-Doh this am. I cannot believe how easy it was. From start to play time, it was less than 15 minutes. This was the 1st time they've ever played with it before & they LOVED it! Here's the pics:
I just realized I put Sara's shirt on backwards!

I made Siena snowman & she wanted to kiss it. :-)

As I've said b4, it's SO hard to get a pic of them 2gthr but I
was making them laugh & actually got a good one!
How cute is this?!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Your Grandma will LOVE these pix! It sounds like you've had a great week! I'm proud of Krafty Kristin and her girls!

Diana said...

Oh...I love all of these pictures! They are so adorable and are becoming such cute little ladies!

De Graaf & Gravinnen said...

Ahw, they look so cute and happy together! I love their shirts on the Play-Doh-picture! Well done making them your own Play-Doh, wow!