Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bears, Bunnies & Birds. Oh My!

So, my Mom & I were suppose to take the girls to Irvine Park to go to the zoo & see the Easter Bunny, but she's been really sick. (Thank God she's on the mend! I've been SO worried!) I decided to take them myself & it was an interesting adventure. We saw the Easter Bunny the other day at the park & Siena was so excited & kept wanting to go near him. So, the entire way to the park yesterday, she kept saying "Easter! Easter!" (I'm probably the only one that could understand what she was saying, but still.) When we got there, she was pointing, smiling, excited & as soon as we got to him & I tried to put her on his lap, she was hysterical. The only way I could get a picture was if she sat on my lap. Go figure. This was not the picture I was hoping for. lol

Sara, on the other hand, really takes things in. The entire time we were there, she was stone-faced, just staring at everything. 'Serious Sara' is so fitting. (Although, as I've said before, she's often the little Entertainer!) This is probably the only time she had any type of expression besides seriousness. Cute little egg!

Siena giving me her slightly annoyed look.

Sara's attempt to smile for the camera

Love this pic!

Siena's been carrying her bunny around with her everywhere. She's really getting into the Easter spirit, huh??

Wishing you all a wonderful Easter. Love to you & your families. Xoxo

2 comments:

De Graaf & Gravinnen said...

What a lovely pictures!! S&S look soooo adorable in their Easter dresses! And I love the last pic with the three of you!

Kyrstyn said...

Good for you for taking them by yourself!! I am glad your mom is feeling better! I think all the pics turned out great!