Monday, February 22, 2010

Arrowhead Family Fun!

We went on our 2nd Annual Lake Arrowhead family vacation & had sooooo much fun! We relaxed, went for walks, played cards, ate, drank, went sledding, shopping.... I already can't wait to go back next year! Here's some pics:
My fantastic family. Pic taken right before my camera fell & broke. :-(

Silly Siena trying on any shoes she can find. (She also LOVES her balloon!)

Miss Sara looking like an Ewok from Star Wars. :-) Sooo cute!

The girls a little unsure in the snow at 1st but loved sledding w/ Mommy & Daddy

Ahhhh..... Josh, Scott & Jake

Jake & His Girls

4 comments:

Mom said...

We went to Arrowhead the PERFECT weekend, and also can't wait for next year.
The pix are all great. Love Siena is her sunglasses.

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute... family vacations are so special and you are creating lifelong memories! The Girls look so cute as always. I love the entire family pic... keeper for sure! xoxo Michelle & boys xoxo

Just another twin-girl mommy said...

Hi!
I just stumbled upon your lovely site, when I clicked 'next blog' on my own blog. How surprised I was to see that the next blog is one of another twin-girl mom! :-) Is that a coincidence or what? (I really don't know cause I'm still kinda new to Blogger) Your girls look sooo cute!
My girls Mia & Ella were born november 17 2009, so they are 4 months now. If you would like to see them: www.degraafengravinnen.blogspot.com. It's all in Dutch, cause I'm from Holland. But it's mostly pictures though :-)
Have a great life with your family!
Regards, Floor

Just the Sous Chef said...

absolutely adorable ... what a fun family tradition!!! it looks like a great time. Yikes, didn't know your camera broke, ugh!!!