Monday, April 20, 2009

The Last First Holiday

I can't believe Easter was the girls' last 1st holiday. We had a wonderful day @ my parents, as always. We put the girls down for their nap so we could go have our Easter Egg Hunt. It's even fun for us big kids!! :-) There are tickets in some of the eggs that go with a particular gift such as a bottle of wine, Chapstick, dresses for the girls, etc... We ate dinner early so the girls could join us & then we went for a nice walk. Can't wait til next year when they'll be big enough to hunt for eggs too!
Besides that, I've been sooooo busy planning their 1st Birthday party this Sat. On that note, I gotta get back to work! Here's some pics from Easter.

Miss Siena & Miss Sara

Sara
Daddy & Siena

Grandma & Sara (Sara LOVES her Grandma!)

Grandpa w/ Jake & Josh

Siena checkin out the sunglasses she wouldn't keep on.

The best pic of about 10-15!

Prior to Easter, Sara trying on her bunny ears (til she ripped them off 2 seconds later!)

Uncle Scott & Siena

3 comments:

Kyrstyn said...

You always get the cutest pictures of them!! LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

I love all theses pics K... What a great year this has been! Love you and love my beautiful "Nieces"
xoxo Michelle & The Wood boys! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Kristin and +3;
Thanks for the perspective of time. Since I am so fortunate to see them often, I love the "recap" of their life procession, inc. you and Jeff. Who knew I would ever be this graced. Love, dad