Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You

After lots of stress, worrying, numerous lists, lack of sleep, excitement, 1 sick baby, endless shopping & lots of cooking, the girls 1st birthday party turned out wonderful!!!! It ended up being a gorgeous afternoon & I was one proud Mommy. I think we ended up with 38 adults & 24 kids & I believe fun was had by all. The only dissapointment.... I was so busy that I didn't get many good pics. Here's the best of the best.

The Birthday Girls!

Family Pic

Siena crawling on the weird feeling grass.

Sara showing off her new able-to-walk-a-little abilities

Some of our dear family & friends.

Their YUMMY cake. The girls really surprised us during the cake eating because they did the complete opposite of what we thought they'd do. Sara, who normally chooses each bite carefully, went at it. Siena, who normally shovels her food in, barely touched it.

Miss Sara

Miss Siena

The posterboard I made of their 1st Year.

You think it's difficult to take a pic of 2 babies? Try 3 sets of twins!

Thanks to everyone for making it such a special day. The girls got so many adorable clothes, books & toys & all is very much appreciated.

Unfortunately, now Sara & I are sick & Siena still has a bad cough. I hope they feel okay on their birthday Wednesday. More on Friday after their 1 Year check-up.

4 comments:

Kyrstyn said...

It was a great party Kristin!! Thanks for everything!! I still cannot believe that they are already 1!!! Happy Birthday Girls!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and it was the perfect 1st bday.. Love you girls!
xoxo Michelle and boys!

Mom said...

What a wonderful birthday party you gave! All your hard work showed! Watching all those little kids was truly amazing. I loved watching the 3 sets of girl twins. A VERY memorable day - I just wish we'd taken more pix, and maybe a video or 2.

Diana said...

It was such a fun party. BTW, I forgot to tell you what a hawt mama you are! :)