Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sicknesses & Sitters!!

Thank God they weren't very sick at all. Last week Sara had a fever of 103.4. We still have no idea why, as it was gone the next day but it was still scary for us. She even fell asleep in Jeff's arms as he was walking her around comforting her. Of course there I was with the camera! ;-)
Then, Jeff caught a cold & gave it to Siena. (You can imagine how bad he felt.) She got a mild version of it & only got a stuffy nose & was a little sneezy. Besides that, she was acting completely normal. In fact, she's finally able to lift her chubby little legs & suck on her toes. lol Again, not funwhen I'm trying to feed 2 babies & keep them as clean as possible.

Both of the girls have gotten pretty good at sitting up. They still fall over after a while but it's exciting nonetheless.

Sara

Siena- makin a cute funny face

Here's a couple pics just for fun:

Sara showin off her 2 teeth!

This is how I found Siena this morning. I forgot to strap her in & went upstairs to get Sara & finish getting ready. At least she wasn't mad!! haha



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry everyone is under the weather. I hope everyone is feeling better soon!! YAY for sitting!! I love all the adorable pics, they get cuter and cuter every time I see them. We need to get together soon!

Mom said...

I'm so glad everyone's on the mend. Always love the pix of course, but I REALLY like the one of Siena sliding, and her smiling as usual. Too bad that Sara wasn't "Baby A", and Siena "Baby B", 'cause that would be their personalities!!!!!!!!! SUCH a blessing!