Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Growin Girls & Their 1st Halloween

S&S had their 6 month appt. last week & their Dr. couldn't believe how big they both were! She hadn't seen them since their 3 month appt. & was especially thrilled to see Siena, or as she called her, "The Chunky Monkey". :-) They sadly had 3 shots each & since my Mom was out of town, thank God my friend Erin helped me out. Here's some pics & their current stats. Mom & I had gotten their 6 month professional pics done, as well as in their Halloween costumes.

Siena- 17 1/2 lbs. , 25 inches long

Sara- 16 1/2 lbs., 26 inches long


Even tho the girls are far too young for trick or treating, I still had to dress them up! My little ladybugs were too cute for words. We took them to the Wood's annual block party & had a great time.



The girls also got to wear a 2nd costume for fun. I was so excited when I found it in the garage cuz it was their cousin Josh's! Since there was only one, I put them each in it, took pictures & then had them super-imposed together. My sweet little bumble bees.

On a TOTALLY separate topic..... I have to comment on the historical event that took place tonight. Whether you chose for Barack Obama to be our president or not, he is & we all need to unite & pray for our country to finally start to repair itself. (My girls are countin on it.) I'm proud to be an American, no matter what!!!!! :-)

1 comment:

Kyrstyn said...

I LOVE all the pics!! What adorable little lady bugs! We need to get together soon!