Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome to my Blog Everyone!!

Thought it would be a good time to start this while I have so much time on my hands. ;) It's a great way to keep everyone updated on me and "the girls" and will be a lot more fun once they get here!! And thanks to my fabulous Mom, I have this great laptop to keep me busy. :) As of today, I'm 25 weeks and have been on bedrest for a month due to pre-term labor. We've had 2 scary trips to the ER with overnight stays, but fortunately was allowed to come home. I'm taking anti-contraction medication every 4 hrs. but still having approx. 20-40 a day. My Dr's are trying to keep me at home as long as possible, knowing how much more difficult it will be to live at the hospital. They're keeping a close on us and our first goal is to get me to 30 weeks.

I'm very blessed to have such a wonderful family and great group of friends to help me through this. Thanks everyone!!! Til next time.....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

HI K!,
SO fun... and we are sooo excited for you guys! You and the girls continue to be in our prayers and we can't wait to celebrate YOU this Saturday!
xo Michelle & boys xoxo