Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Things Looking Great for Week 28!!

We just had 2 great Dr. appts and are definitely feeling some relief, which was greatly needed. :) My cervix hasn't shortened and my FFN test came back negative- it's a test that can possibly determine if I could go into labor in the next 2 weeks. Making it to 28 weeks is a big milestone, for there is a 90% survival rate if they happen to be born now, which we now know they shouldn't be. And the girls are doing great. In just 2 weeks, Baby B has grown from 2 lbs 2 oz. to 2 lbs. 11 oz and her peanut sister, Baby A, has grown from 1 lb. 12 oz to 2 lbs 3 oz! My Dr's are confident that I'll easily make it to 32 weeks and then I start going in for monitoring 2x a week. If they see anything abnormal, they'll schedule my C-section asap. It's such a wonderful feeling to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! :) Thanks again for everyone's love and support!!

They were so smooshed together, we didn't get really good pics, but you can kinda see their faces. I'm so excited to see what/who they little munchkins look like!!!

No comments: