Monday, August 23, 2010

May/June Pics


Since I haven't blogged in almost 4 MONTHS, I thought I'd at least post my favorite pics from this crazy, busy, fun, blessed summer. (Better than nothin, right?)

In Cabo celebrating our 40th birthdays. We've all been friends a minimum of 28 years. (Wow. If that doesn't make me feel old....)


The pool we hung out at every day

Tracy & I in our "backyard". That was our own infinity pool.

Sharla's Bachelorette in Vegas!! What a blast.

Hubby & I @ Shayne & Sharla's Wedding

Mr. and Mrs. Shayne & Sharla Smith- such a fun wedding!!

Tracy's Fabulous Fortieth Birthday Party @ The St. Regis

My Cuties (I had to bribe them with chocolate for this pic.)

The Doty's out visiting from Dallas. This was their beach party. SO fun!

LOVE this pic!!!


My girly-girls playing with Mommy's make-up brushes


2 comments:

De Graaf & Gravinnen said...

Yeah, you posted new pics!! :-) And they're all great. Looks like a wonderful summer!
I just LOVE the one with S&S and your husband (I guess, haha) at the sea side, awwwww, so cute!
Write back to you soon, XO!

Anonymous said...

KMG; So beautiful to see and read. You make me proud, daughter dearest. How fortunate I am. Love to you and Jeff, plus the cuties.
BTW; you bruised my rep. Sara and I only took TWO candies! Each
dad