Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kristin Maria/Siena Maria


I think I'm in trouble with this one. She seems WAY too much like me. She barely sits still, which my Mom says I was exactly the same way. She gives me an attitude already, which I don't need to bother asking my Mom about that. I KNOW I used to give her one. (For the 1,000,000th time, I'm sorry Mom!) But she's also sweet and silly, which I hear I was too. Mom showed me this picture of me recently & it sooooo reminded me of Siena, so I had to take one of her as well. Here they are. Kinda cute, huh?

3 comments:

Mom said...

O M G ! I Love it! Brings back great memories. :-)
You are BOTH so sweet (but still I'm smiling)

Anonymous said...

Sooooo you K.. it is crzy.. I love those G twins.. and I adore you too! Mary.. soooo fun to see you this summer.. had so much fun at K's bday party and the races.. love your entire family! xoxo M & boys ! xoxo

Zi said...

This is really cool!! I like it a lot.

I'm gonna follow your blog and check daily. Check out my blog too if you can!