Sunday, July 5, 2009

I've Been a Bad Bloggin Mommy!

Sometimes I'm just not in the bloggin mood. So, now that I'm soooo far behind, I'll just update what we've been up to with pics & a video. But 1st I have to say welcome to 2 new sweet baby girls that were born in the past month. My dear friends Heidi & K.T., congrats to both of you!! XOXO

Kyrstyn & I bravely took the girls to Legoland. It was fun!

BBQ with Jeff's college friends (& now mine.) 7 kids 3 & under! :-0

Father's Day with my 1st true love. I love you Dad!

Sara not too thrilled with picture time.

SS, KC & I in Santa Ynez. So much fun! (You don't have Google? hee hee)

Sara- now with 11 teeth!

Siena's hair is getting sooo long. Love her in her pigtails.

My nephew Jake announcing a Little League game. So proud of him!

I feel like Siena looks sooo big & grown up in this pic. :-(

Cutie Sara

4th of July party @ Mom & Dad's. Just the 6 of us but so much fun!



Sara's quite the little entertainer. She kept climbing into the rocker & then would "fall off". She did it over & over & loved us watching her & laughing. Here's a short video.

5 comments:

Mom said...

I love all the pix, and I'm so glad that you put the cute one of Jake in there. He'll be so proud to be a part of the girls' blog.
I LOVED the video with Sara. She was just DOO funny!

Kyrstyn said...

Love all the pics, especially the pig tails!!! They are getting so big!

Just the Sous Chef said...

OMG, Sara is so funny with the pretend fall ... going for drama already! HAHA! All the pics are so cute and glad you are back to blogging ... I miss seeing and hearing updates on your cutie pies! xxoo

Diana said...

I check your blog ALL the time :) Your girls are getting to be big girls now! The pretend fall is hilarious...ahhhh! I can't get enough of them :)))

Anonymous said...

Oh so fun! Great to see all the new pics and keep on blogging.. love all the adorable pics.. and so blessed I get to see then so often.. the boys send their love to "Banana" & Siena.. too! xoxo Mich