Friday, May 22, 2009

"I'm Gonna Get You!"


Here's a funny video of the girls being silly. I love watching their little personalities emerge. XOXO Having trouble downloading, so use this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWTHeFJFGoE (Please ignore my annoying repetition. lol)

Also, I can't believe I never blogged re: Mother's Day. My 2nd one was very special. I had a nice night at the spa with my dear friend Janet & then on Sat we celebrated at Grandma & Grandpa's w/ a great dinner, margies & cards. I love my girls!!

I'm so sad we didn't get a picture of Mom & I also. :-(

I also wanna say how much I appreciate our troops today on Memorial Day & always.

3 comments:

Kyrstyn said...

LOVED that video!! I was cracking up!!

Mom said...

I'm replying to this from Scotland, and have to say, it put a real smile on my face. I miss "my" girls, and so thoroughly enjoyed this.

Anonymous said...

The fun is just beginning.. Love em! xo M & boys