Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March Madness

I've been neglecting my blog lately cuz I made a pact with myself that I'd get the girls' 1st year scrapbook done by their birthday. I've been completely obsessed. Ask Jeff- we haven't watched anything on tv together in over a week! I've been having fun tho & can't wait to see it all done.

Besides it being crazy busy with the girls crawling all over & getting into everything, they're also starting to be so much fun. They're really starting to interact with eachother a lot more & I often hear them making eachother laugh while in their cribs. It's the cutest thing. They also chase eachother all over the living room, crawl under the dining room table & get themselves in all sorts of precarious positions. Here's a couple funny pics.

Ooops- Mommy forgot to put up the gate & 5 seconds later......


Siena was bouncing Sara up & down. I had to get a quick pic before trouble occurred!


Here's a few other favorite pics from the last month.

I LOVE this pic.

Siena & her Physical Therapist, Maria. After 7 months, she's doing so great she graduated!! :-)

Using Daddy as their jungle gym.

Sara

Siena

A sight I often see when I'm in the kitchen

Playdate with their girlfriends- fellow twins E & K & sweet EM

Sara- our future Wine club member



3 comments:

Mom said...

I LOVED this blog! The pix were great! (Many I hadn't seen). The girls are growing up so fast tho, and it makes me sad.

Just the Sous Chef said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute and what a GREAT mommy to finish their 1st year, my kid's baby books are barely pieced together with lots of missing parts - LOL!!! I can't wait to see them soon - I miss them (& you)! xxoo

Anonymous said...

Love to see how they have grown... can't wait to see the book! xoxo M & boys