Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Weekend......


was so nice. We were so worried how the girls would be on their 1st roadtrip & they were perfect! Not one peep out of them the whole way there. I did climb in back once to hang out with them a bit, but other than that, I got to relax & read magazines, which I haven't done in hmmm.... 7 months??? ;-) We brought the girls to meet their Great Grandma Evelyn & they definitely brought a smile to her face. We also went over to visit an old family friend, Doris. She's 92 yrs. old & used to take care of Jeff's Mom & her twin brother. She was thrilled to meet the "new twins". She's a sweet, feisty woman & I just loved her! Here's a couple pics:

Jeff's Grandma

Sweet Doris

We had a nice day on Thanksgiving. Jeff got to play his annual football game with his buddies. (It's kinda funny when he always comes home whining about how sore he is. hee hee) We sat around the rest of the day eating, drinking, & plain 'ol relaxing. And a special thanks to Marie for dinner. Marie Callender's, that is. lol (You didn't think I was gonna cook dinner with 2- 7 month olds, did you?!)

Auntie Cherie playing w/her nieces. (And no, Cherie, you cannot have me arrested for posting this picture. ;-) )

Grandpa helpin out feeding the girls

About to begin the feast....

What I was hoping would be our new family pic. Eh- don't love.

Then, on Saturday, we celebrated again with my family. It was a beautiful day so we relaxed outside while we snacked & Dad & I had his famous margies. Scott was a bit late cuz he was buying his new car! I had to stop & think how blessed we are- the economy is terrible & within a couple months, my Mom, brother AND I all got new cars. :-) Dinner was great, as always, and we played a few games before going home. I hope all of you reading had a wonderful weekend as well.

The Incredible Patriarchs

My Baby & Me

Uncle Scott with Siena

Jeff & Sleepy Sara before bed (I love the way she curls he finger around her nose when she sucks her thumb.)

2 comments:

Mom said...

I lOVED all the pix. Yes we are an incredibly lucky family in MANY ways.

Anonymous said...

True, I can't have you arrested....but I do work for CPS! =)