Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Early Christmas Presents!

S&S can hold their own bottles!!! This is our 2nd favorite milestone next to sleeping thru the night. (You were so right Kyrstyn!) They still need a bit of assistance cuz they don't get that they have to tilt it up to get more but they're getting better all the time. It helps us so much- especially when we're feeding them alone. Today I gave them their bottles in their highchairs & went to the kitchen & washed a couple dishes! It's sooo nice!! Pic from today:
It's been really busy lately. During my free time, I've been baking a ton, X-Mas shopping, wrapping, decorating, cooking dinner, making baby food & not to mention taking care of 2 very busy babies. They are getting so big so fast. Siena has 2 teeth now, Sara has 4 & #5 is about to pop through. Sara is now able to get up to a sitting position very easily. When I lay her down on the ground or in her crib, she pops right up! Now that she has a different view of the world, she's lovin it. Here's how I found her last week 2 minutes after I put her to bed.
"Weeeeee!!!"
She's also not quite "crawling" but she can get sure get where she wants to go. It's so cute, but boy does she wanna cause trouble now! lol Here she is trying to get to a toy & not really caring what (or WHO!) is in her way!
Siena is such a little cutie. She loves to talk. After we feed them at 6am (after them sleeping since 7pm! :-) Don't hate me people!), we put them back to bed. Siena just lays in her crib & talks away. Most of the time she falls back to sleep for a little bit (thank God for me), but she's so good about letting Mommy sleep a little more. Like I said- most of the time. Her little high pitch squeels are a little hard to ignore when she's right down the hall. lol It's adorable. Here's a cute one of her & those gorgeous eyes!!
I also have to include our 1st X-Mas card & my favorite outtakes.
The Final Product

Poor Siena toppled over.

They were "done" with their photo session.

More soon..... Have a good rest of your week!

3 comments:

Kyrstyn said...

I cannot believe how big they are getting!! What a beautiful family you have! I cant wait to see you guys next week!

Mom said...

This Christmas will be SOO special with "the cuties". Their personalities are really showing thru, and it's delightful! LOVED the outtakes of the photo session. :))))

Anonymous said...

Every stage is just so fun and rewarding... so exciting!
Merry Christmas.. you have been given the best gift from God...
Being a Mommy.. enjoy thouse precious little ones.
xoxo Love, The Wood fam. xoxo