Sunday, March 2, 2008

Exciting Weekend!! (Gosh, haven't said THAT in a long time! haha)


I'm so lucky I was able to go to my dear friend KT's Bridal Shower. As usual, MW did a beautiful job and it was sooooo nice. KT looked gorgeous & happy and got lots of great gifts. So sad we can't be at her wedding next month at the spectacular Grand Wailea, but we'll definitely be there in spirit. Someone better have a few Lava Flows on my behalf!! ;)


2nd exciting thing... I've officially made it through 8 weeks of bedrest! Yippee! God willing only 6-7 more to go!! Keep cookin little twinkies!! :)

And last, but certainly not least, I got to meet Little Miss EBK!! :) She was born last Fri, Feb. 22nd and couldn't be sweeter. She sleeps all the time for Mommy & Daddy and is a good eater too. And Big Brother LK has been doing so great so far! I'm so excited TK & I got to go through our pregnancies together and even moreso for our girls to be as close as we are. xoxo






2 comments:

Just the Sous Chef said...

Awwww, thank you for coming over today to meet Little Miss E. She was quite comfy in your arms, can't wait for your girls to get here!!!

Mom said...

What a little doll baby! She'll have 2 girlfriends before too long!